Join California Missions Foundation
Become a Member of California Missions Foundation Today.
Help Preserve our Missions and Related Historical Sites by joining CMF
CMF is committed to promoting the study and preservation of Early California: the California missions, presidios, pueblos, and ranchos and their Native American, Hispanic, and early American past. As a member of CMF you will receive our quarterly electronic newsletter Correo, which will keep you up to date on up-coming events, recent publications, and other items of interest. Regular Plus members or higher will also receive year a hard copy of the award-winning journal, Boletín, and all members will receive a complimentary, eco-friendly digital copy of Boletín.
If you are not a member of the California Missions Foundation, we encourage you to join today! Below please find a description of all of the membership categories offered by CMF.
In addition to the traditional method of payment (check or money order) CMF now provides new and continuing members the option of joining or renewing their membership online. To join or renew your membership online, simply click on the Memberships button on the upper right of this page.
If you wish to pay by check or money order, please send in the completed mail in form above, along with your payment to:
P.O. Box 23035
Santa Barbara, CA 93121
All membership categories also receive discount registration at our annual February conference, a digital copy of the widely acclaimed journal, Boletín, and our quarterly electronic California Missions newsletter, Correo.
CMF 2018 MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
EXCLUSIVELY FOR STUDENTS
$29 Student Member - 25 years of age and under
Please include a copy of your student ID for this discount
$79 Regular Plus
Plus you receive a printed copy of Boletín
$250 Supporters Circle
Plus you receive a printed copy of Boletín, a Private guided tour for 10 at the Mission or related Historical Site of your choice, and mentions at CMF events and in printed publications
$500 Executive Club
2 Supporters Circle Memberships and Benefits
Everything a Supporters Circle member receives, plus please choose either:
___ Preservation: of the Mission of your choice
___ Education: Help send an elementary school class on a field trip to a Mission or Historical Site
$2500 Chairman’s Club
Everything a Patron gets plus a specially prepared lunch and a fascinating mission story lecture, or a historic foods Cooking demonstration and lunch, for 10 of your guests
CORPORATE AND PROFESSIONAL SPONSORS
CMF and the California Missions offer a unique opportunity for professionals and corporations to gain exposure to thousands and thousands of visitors to these historic sites, as well as an introduction to industry experts and personnel.
$5,500.00 PROFESSIONAL SPONSOR
Perfect for working Professionals wanting added exposure to CMF and the California Missions.
As a Professional Sponsor, you will receive:
- Your company logo and write up on CMF’s California Missions website
- Acknowledgement in CMF’s widely distributed quarterly newsletter, annual report, and on our social media platforms
- Invitation to CMF’s California Missions Conference and a complimentary display table
- Invitation to all CMF project completion events and celebrations
- A CMF Chairman’s Club membership and benefits
$21,000.00 CORPORATE SPONSOR
Ideal for Corporations wishing to promote their brand among the many platforms related to the entire chain of 21 California Missions and related historical sites.
You will receive all of the above Professional Sponsor benefits in the most prominent placing and at the VIP level plus:
- Direct sponsorship and inclusion on each of the individual Missions pages on CMF’s comprehensive California Missions web site plus your company logo on the web site’s home page as well as a link to your Company write up
- Top billing as CMF’s preferred (type of) company along California Missions trail
- 2017 and 2018 Corporate Sponsors will be listed on the CMF web site and in printed materials as a Founding Corporate Sponsor during each year of renewal
Above rates are annual, per calendar year, and can be adjusted for memberships of less than 12 months.